Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Now I know

Photo by: Jayare
Denim Jacket: thrifted
Pants: hand-me-down
Shoes: payless

Here's a pretty casual outfit that I wore to work a couple of weeks ago. It was cold enough to wear a sweater and jacket then, but it's warmed up quite a bit since last week . I'm not complaining! 

I thrifted this jean jacket a few months ago. I've been searching thrift stores for a denim jacket for over a year now and I'm so happy that I found this one! It's originally from GAP and super soft. I think I paid maybe $5 for it. Another super exciting thrift find was this thing that I also found a couple of months ago!! Jayare and I have been using it daily. I didn't know what all the hype was about it, but now I know and I love it. Do you guys have any amazing thrift finds lately? I love hearing about everyone's treasures!!

5 comments :

  1. jealous of your jacket! I'm being a bit picky as well, and I just can't seem to find the right one. I may have to try my luck at some thrift shops too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, good score on the jacket! Looks like we'll get another chance for some warm clothes this weekend and as much as I enjoy the warmth, I look forward to one last round of sweaters :) I love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm forever on the hunt for a decent second hand denim jacket but I've still not had any luck. I love this one, you look awesome. I've not thrifted many clothes lately but I have found a bunch of good books and I'm keeping my eye out on home stuff for our new place xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! $5 for the jacket...what a great deal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great great outfit! and your hair is PERFECT!

    xo, Kelsey Belle | Happie Reading Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your nice comments. I do my best to respond to questions, but please feel free to email me at: ALesoing [at] gmail [dot] com. :)

You might like these: