Thursday, February 13, 2014

Lazy Days Ahead

Photo by: Jayare
Blouse: thrifted
Skirt: thrifted
Cardigan: H&M
Shoes: Payless

Here's an outfit I wore to work a few weeks ago. I had a hard time styling this skirt, but I really like the way it looks with the mustard blouse. You can't really tell from the photo, but the skirt is actually hi-low. I didn't really jump on that trend right away, mostly because the majority of my clothing shopping is done at thrift stores and items that are in trend are not as easy to come by at thrift shops. So, when I found this baby, I snagged it up. Even though it might be a size too big. 

I hope everyone's enjoying their week! This week has flown by for me. This and last week, actually. Work has been a little busier lately and I'm enjoying it! I've been trying to not add anything extra on my calendar, other than doing yoga and crossfit, so that I can be lazy and relax during my free time. And it's working! Lazy days ahead!

4 comments :

  1. I like this color/pattern combo! I'm glad you've been enjoying some free time and letting yourself slow down a bit. I can't believe how fast the weeks have been going, I feel like ever since starting the 9-5 weeks go by faster and I totally thought it would be the opposite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! Time just flies when you're busy!

      Delete
  2. Love the outfit! Its really bold and striking, but everything works together so well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your nice comments. I do my best to respond to questions, but please feel free to email me at: ALesoing [at] gmail [dot] com. :)

You might like these: