Thursday, January 30, 2014

Pay It Forward



Pay It Forward art-making project for 2014:

I promise to make a small work of art for the first five people who comment on this post and say "YES, I want in". A 'like' alone is not enough of a commitment, nor is a comment about thinking PIF is a great idea.

You must in turn post this as your status update (on Facebook) or post this on your blog and make something for the first five who comment.

The rules are simple: it has to be your work, made by you, and the recipient must receive it before 2014 ends. It can be anything art-based: a drawing or a conceptual work of art and anything in between. See how easy that is? SIMPLE. Yes, you can be on each other's pay it forward lists.

First five, GO!

*the photo above is a transfer to wood that I made a couple of years ago. Click HERE to learn about the process.

6 comments :

  1. Yes, I want it! I will re-post this on my blog tomorrow, such an awesome idea. Happy New Year lovely lady xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Happy New Year to you too! Glad to have you join! :)

      Delete
  2. Would love to join in! :D I'm ready to get crafty...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I want in on your list too! I'll look for your post soon! :) Thanks for joining!!

      Delete
  3. Adrian, can I play too? I'm in! Will post on my blog...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your nice comments. I do my best to respond to questions, but please feel free to email me at: ALesoing [at] gmail [dot] com. :)

You might like these: