Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Little Weird

Photos by: Jayare
Blouse: vintage/thrifted
Dress (worn as a skirt): thrifted
Tights: Target
Shoes: Payless

I thought about not posting these photos, because I felt like my outfit was kind of weird. But you know what? Sometimes I dress a little weird and I'm fine with that. I love thrifting, especially when I find vintage pieces, because it's unlikely that someone else is going to have anything like it. I don't have this huge need to stand out or anything, but I definitely don't want to just blend in with everyone else. 

Sometimes I catch myself thinking what the hell is that lady wearing? and then I realize that other people probably think the same thing about me! But really, who cares what other people think? As long as what you're wearing makes you happy and you're comfortable, then that's all that matters. 

4 comments :

  1. omg too funny you said that! I absolutely catch myself thinking that myself and also have the same realization that ppl might think that about me sometimes & also conclude the same. and i do love that vintage blouse of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and I catch myself thinking that my tights that color go with everything! I catch myself thinking the same thing about other people's outfits and then I try to remember that I'm all about personal style choices and have to remember not to be a hypocrite :) I've missed you blogging- happy to see your cute face again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your nice comments. I do my best to respond to questions, but please feel free to email me at: ALesoing [at] gmail [dot] com. :)

You might like these: