Monday, December 2, 2013

You Have Been Warned

Photo by: Jayare
Cardigan: H&M
Dress: thrifted
Tights: Target
Boots: vintage/thrifted

I hope you all had a better Thanksgiving weekend than I did. I spent the majority of the weekend sick in bed! I managed to make it to the Phoenix Flea on Friday, after resting all day on Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, I didn't make it out on Saturday for the second day of the flea, which really sucks cause we did so well on Friday! I hope they decide to host more flea markets in the future cause Heritage Square was a great location!

I haven't shared an outfit in a while so here ya go! I wore this last week. Actually, I wore this outfit with mint tights last Sunday and I liked it so much I wore it again (with purple tights) last Monday. You can pretty much match any pair of tights with this outfit so you might be seeing a lot this outfit on the blog this winter. You have been warned!

4 comments :

  1. Going to the flea market is still on my list!

    I really love your outfit :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! so sorry to hear you were sick on thanksgiving weekend and missed the second day, but glad you did well on the first! i love the simple black and white w/ the fun purple tights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous! awesome outfit! love those tights! interesting tattoo i can see on your leg there, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your nice comments. I do my best to respond to questions, but please feel free to email me at: ALesoing [at] gmail [dot] com. :)

You might like these: