Tuesday, December 3, 2013

We're Keeping Him!


I figured it's about time that I make the announcement that WE'RE KEEPING HIM! That's right!  I mean, really! How could we let him go? We decided to foster Sposs last March, but since then we haven't had much luck with finding him a forever home. Our intentions were to work with him and train him to be friendly towards other dogs, which we've had some success at. He get's along with Nietzsche and Uno just fine, but he still has some behavior problems. We're working on it!

We decided about a month ago that if someone was interested in him, it would be too difficult to say goodbye. Especially since he and Nietzsche are best friends. I knew that this was a possibility with fostering him, but I thought that we would only have him for a few months at the most. It's been about 10 months now and he's already a part of the family. There's no letting go now! He's ours!

4 comments :

  1. Aww woohoo! He is a lucky guy.

    Chloex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww yay he's so cute!
    That's the story with two of my babies, they were suppose to fosters and then we couldn't let them go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I'm so glad he found his forever home, even if it wasn't quite where you originally intended! He is just gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your nice comments. I do my best to respond to questions, but please feel free to email me at: ALesoing [at] gmail [dot] com. :)

You might like these: