Tuesday, December 10, 2013

These Pants

Photo by: Jayare
Blouse: thrifted
Pants: Target
Boots: vintage / thrifted

I purchased these pants a couple of weeks ago at Target and I love wearing them so much. They fit and feel just like leggings, but they're made with a thicker material. Leggings are so thin that you can sometimes see through them, which is no bueno! You may not notice it in the photo above, but they have a seam that goes down the center, making it a lot dressier than regular old leggings. I usually stay away from pants, only because I feel more comfortable wearing dresses, but these are really great. I only wish they also came in a tan or khaki color!

I'm chopping my hair off tonight! Actually, no. I'm probably just getting a trim. I think it would be fun to do something different and add some color, but the upkeep in having colored hair does not sound appealing to me. Does it feel like a chore to you or do you guys enjoy going to the salon and see it more like getting pampered? I love getting pampered, don't get me wrong, it's just the high cost of it all that is so unappealing. 

2 comments :

  1. Ooh I love the pants! I'll love to get some nice thick ones. See through leggings noooo D:

    Have you considered getting a new hairstyle? I remember your super long hair and then the shorter 'do!!

    I love my colored hair. It's cheaper and quicker to do it yourself :) It's not a chore if you're willing to make adjustments. Less or no shampoo, rinse in cold water and upkeep is like every 2-3 months usually.. Pamper yourself at home!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm too chicken to get a new hairstyle! :/ I love your colorful hair! It's so fun. Maybe when I work for myself (hopefully in the near future!!) I can have a fun color like yours!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your nice comments. I do my best to respond to questions, but please feel free to email me at: ALesoing [at] gmail [dot] com. :)

You might like these: