Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Mamas and Their Bebes

Just a couple of weekends back I had a lunch date with these mamas and their bebes! I photographed each of their maternity sessions last summer (Leah // Mandy) and I even got the opportunity to photograph each of their little girls' newborn photos (I'll share those soon!).

We ate some good food at a new (to us) place in downtown Gilbert called Joyride Taco House. It was fun getting together with the girls and their little girls. The two little ones "met" each other for the first time. They're going to be best friends and they don't even know it! I'm getting some serious baby fever over here!

2 comments :

  1. SO cute!! Can't wait to see those newborn photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah so funny! When i saw this on your insta I was like uh oh.. I wonder if Adrian is getting baby fever!? and aw, the little ones sure are precious though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your nice comments. I do my best to respond to questions, but please feel free to email me at: ALesoing [at] gmail [dot] com. :)

You might like these: