Thursday, December 12, 2013

Living in this Scarf

Photos by: Damien
Blouse: thrifted
Skirt: hand-me-down
Scarf: gift / handmade by Leah
Necklace: etsy / Christine Dominic Jewelry
Shoes: Payless

I've been kind of living in this scarf for the last few weeks. It is handmade by Leah who gave it to me as an early Christmas gift! I'm so happy she gifted it to me early so that I can get as much wear out of it while it's still cold! It sometimes gets a little chilly in the office so I love the added warmth that this scarf provides. I just love it and I've kind of been coordinating my outfits around it so that I can wear it a bunch!

Leah made a few different styles with different fabrics and I keep telling her that she needs to open an Etsy shop and sell these! Don't you agree? If she decides to open up a shop, I will be sure to share the info!

1 comment :

Thank you so much for your nice comments. I do my best to respond to questions, but please feel free to email me at: ALesoing [at] gmail [dot] com. :)

You might like these: