Thursday, December 5, 2013

Heart Sweater

Photo by: Jayare
Skirt: vintage
Shoes: Payless

I've been keeping myself pretty busy shooting lots of family portrait sessions over the last several weeks. I can't wait to share them with you all. I've got some free time this and next weekend if anyone needs last minute family photos! We could even do a mini session at $75 (30 minutes + 10 edited images) just shoot me an email to alesoing@gmail.com and we can work out the details!

Lately, I've found myself more attracted to the comfy things in my closet, like this super soft heart sweater that the wonderful people over at Surfdome sent to me (check out some of the other great sweaters they have available: HERE). And these flats! I go through these phases where I only wear flats, but that's just my style at the moment. Simple and comfortable is how you could describe my outfits lately.

3 comments :

  1. Ooh what a cute sweater! Your hair is sooo long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sweater- it looks perfect for our cold-to-us weather! I still can't believe how fast your hair grew- I need your secret! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your nice comments. I do my best to respond to questions, but please feel free to email me at: ALesoing [at] gmail [dot] com. :)

You might like these: