Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Vintage Favorite










Coat: Forever21
Tights: Payless
Clogs: gift from my mom

I'm kind of obsessed with this dress. I love the pattern of the skirt and the pointed collar is pretty amazing, don't you agree? I purchased it last spring, when it was too hot to wear so I'm just now finally getting the chance to wear it. I wore it to work last week and I took the photos on campus, in front of Old Main. I just learned that Old Main was the first building that was wired for electric lighting in Tempe. That's a pretty neat fact!

I hope you're all having a great day. Just a reminder that I'm hosting a little giveaway right now. My blog just turned one on Sunday so this is my way of saying, "Thank You!" Click HERE to enter to win! Giveaway ends on Thursday.

15 comments :

  1. that really is an interesting fact! ASU has so much cool history. I LOVE this dress on you, i thought it was a skirt w/ the top but even more perfect to have it all together, you look right from the 70s, in the best way ever!
    http://dusanabotswana.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love it! :) It's funny though that I think you look "naked" without a lady tie. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha!! OMG I love this comment!! I tried wearing a lady tie with this, but I didn't think it looked right. That is too funny! Thanks, Amanda!

      Delete
  3. Such a gorgeous dress, and those tights are the perfect color for it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit fits you very well! I love it! So are you using your tripod for all these great photos??? I need to get a remote for my camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jessie! Yes, I usually take my own outfit photos, unless I'm running late or being lazy....then, I'll just have Jayare or Damien take them for me. A wireless cable release for my camera changed my life! :D

      Delete
  5. That pattern is amazing, and I love those tights. This is the perfect outfit! Oh and very happy blogiversary! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute look!

    xo,
    Jamie

    www.inspirationlush.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there! I really love your style :) I am glad to have stumbled upon your adorable blog here! Love your whole vintage look, that skirt is killer!
    xo, Alyssa

    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm off to check out your blog :)

      Delete
  8. Very pretty! I always love your outfits.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your nice comments. I do my best to respond to questions, but please feel free to email me at: ALesoing [at] gmail [dot] com. :)

You might like these: