Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Chili Peppers




Blouse: vintage
Shorts: vintage
Belt: hand-me-down
Shoes: Payless

Last week, I had the privilege of photographing the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Yes, you read that right! I was literally five feet away from them. The College Times sent me to Jobbing.com Arena last Tuesday and I was allowed to photograph the first three songs from the pit area (the area between the stage and crowd). This was the first opportunity that I had gotten to see them live. The experience was super exhilarating! I don't normally share the outfits I wear to shoots, but I thought I'd share this one with you all. I'm also sharing some of my favorite shots from the show. After the first three songs, we were booted from the venue. Luckily, I made friends with one of the other photographers who happened to have an extra ticket to the show! If you'd like to take a look at the rest of the photographs from the show, you can see them HERE.














19 comments :

  1. What a fantastic opportunity Adrian! It must have been really difficult to actually focus on the photos with all of the excitement and craziness. Great shots too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG it was! I was dancing around and had to remind myself that I was getting paid to take photographs, not to dance! LOL

      Delete
  2. Adorable outfit!! Love the RHCP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your outfit is so cute! i love that vintage coke tee! and this must have been so much fun to do!!

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow fantastic opportunity!! Great Photographs!! and love that you got that extra ticket and you were able to hang around ~you look super cute ~Love Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so freaking awesome!!! Good for you lady! I saw the Peppers at Bonnaroo in Tennessee this past summer and they rocked the house.

    Xo,
    ♥ Emily
    teatreevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last shot of Flea is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That guy is so animated! He's all over the place!! LOL

      Delete
  7. I am so so jealous. In a good way though!

    Red

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just started following you, I absolutely love your style =].

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are stinkin adorable! I am your newest follower and was hoping that you'd stop by and follow me!
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    Come check out my blog and if you like what you read, follow me.

    Thanks,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. omygod. what an amazing experience.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Congratulations. That's amazing!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got some killer shots!!! What an awesome experience!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is awesome! How exciting. There is nothing like being that close to the band.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your nice comments. I do my best to respond to questions, but please feel free to email me at: ALesoing [at] gmail [dot] com. :)

You might like these: