Friday, April 20, 2012

Guest Post: Lisa of lala faux bois

Hello! My name is Lisa and I have a lil' blog called lala faux bois where I write about my obsessions with traveling, vintage, and making stuff. I'm so excited to be guest posting for Adrian, I love her style and she is a thrifting queen! We are also practically neighbors, but haven't met in real life- YET...
lalafauxbois vintage skirt 
I love thrifting and finding vintage treasures, and this outfit is all second hand except the tights. Plus I love buying clothes on the cheap, and this entire outfit was under $20. lalafauxbois vintage skirt lalafauxbois vintage skirt
top: thrifted 
skirt: vintage- estate sale 
tights: Nordstrom Last Chance 
shoes: vintage- thrifted 
belt: vintage- thrifted 
  scarf: vintage shop 
owl pin: gift 
purse: thrifted 

Like Adrian, I am also an owl lover so I thought I would wear one of my favorite little owl pins for her :) lalafauxbois owl pin 
I would love it if you came by my blog to say hello sometime! 
 Thank you so much for having me Adrian, I hope you're having a great trip and I can't wait to hear about it!

3 comments :

  1. Love this outfit, Lisa, as usual! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa has the best thrifted outfits - such a cutie! the bow tied like that gives the perfect finishing touch to the cute skirt & wedges. & I am so so glad I found your blog through her guest post : ) and sorry for bombarding your w/ comments over my lunch break!
    http://dusanabotswana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa does have the cutest things! You are not bombarding me at all! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your nice comments. I do my best to respond to questions, but please feel free to email me at: ALesoing [at] gmail [dot] com. :)

You might like these: