Monday, February 27, 2012

Only Four More Days Until Kickball






Dress: Urban Outfitters (from two years ago)
Blouse: vintage / thrifted
Tights: Target
Belt: thrifted
Boots: Wet Seal

Tonight Cayla and I have another CrossFit workout to do. I'm not quite sure what she has planned, but I'm guessing it's more leg work. My poor legs are going to feel like jello after tonight, I just know it! It'll all be worth it after I'm able to kick a home run at our upcoming kickball game this Friday! OOOhhh! I just can't wait for the season to begin! It's so much fun and such a great excuse to get together with friends every Friday night. PLUS it's inexpensive! It only cost about $30 per person for 8 weeks of kickball and that includes our beer permit. That's right! We get to enjoy some brewskis during our kickball games. It doesn't get better than that! Do you play on a kickball team with your friends? If not, what kind of activities do you like to do with your friends?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your nice comments. I do my best to respond to questions, but please feel free to email me at: ALesoing [at] gmail [dot] com. :)

You might like these: